I know I have been talking up these boozy cupcakes, so now I’m here to back it up with some photographic evidence.
My very first PAID order!!
I feel like I’m too legit.
Too legit to quit.
You know, I can do the Hammer Dance pretty gosh darn well. Thought you’d like to know.
Anyways, back to the matter at hand…
These cupcakes were both a tremendous fail and a wonderfully awesome surprise.
This is how it started out…pretty regular baking adventure…except for the empty bottle of wine and the Chimichurri I have fermenting in the background 🙂
And that’s when things started to go sooooo wrong!
I put too much booze in the frosting. The frosting got watery.
I tried to wrap a bow around the cupcakes. The bow fell off.
I tried to put them in an extra cupcake wrapper to make them look prettier. They didn’t fit in the box.
I tried to pipe a rose with the buttercream. The rose fell over due to the excess booze.
My boyfriend tried to console me because they just weren’t what I had envisioned in my mind. I used my favorite cuss word as a verb.
I had all but given up….but why give up when you can kick butt?
So I added more sugar, refrigerated my frosting, shut the heck up and stopped complaining, piped some awesome swirls, & topped it all off with some exceptionally beautiful strawberries in Ghiradelli milk & white vanilla bean chocolate.
buy neurontin online cod
The final product.
So after apologizing for my verbage, I thanked my right hand man and handed over the goods to the happy customer.
If anything, this has taught me to:
1) Not wait until the last moment.
2) Improvise. Not complain.
3) Not be a jerk to the ones who support me.
Ah, life lessons.
I hate you.
You are usually right.
Wanna make your own boozy cupcakes?? Who doesn’t?!
Vanilla Cupcakes topped with Champagne Buttercream Frosting and Dipped Chocolate Strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin tin with liners (foil, paper, parchment).
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, & salt.
- Using a standing mixer w/ paddle attachment beat butter, sour cream, whole egg and yolks, & vanilla at medium speed until smooth. Do not beat too long or cake will be tough
- Fill cups to 1/2 full, 2/3 if you would like larger rounded cupcakes.
- Bake approximately 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcake comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes and cool on a wire rack. Cupcakes should be completely cool (room temperature) before frosting.
- To make frosting, beat together sugar and butter on low until blended using either a hand mixer or standing mixer with a paddle attachment. Increase to medium speed for another 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla and champagne or sparkling wine until well blended, about 1 minute.
3.1order gabapentin online reddit
© Patricia's PattiCakes